Wallace & Graham represents employees, former employees, and retirees in cases involving employment benefits, pensions, retirement benefits, and insurance issues.
Typical cases involve:
- Offsets of insurance benefits
- Offsets of disability benefits
- Reduction or loss of medical benefits
- Reduction or loss of pension benefits
- Miscalculation of pension benefits
- Insurance subrogation and reimbursement issues
- Failure to pay overtime, unused vacation time, or for other time spent at work
On November 18, 2019, W&G filed a class action complaint against Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, Frank Papa, Erwin Bette, and FTI Consulting, Inc. who Plaintiffs’ allege failed to properly manage, administer, and pay claims under employees’ group health coverage plan with Durafiber Technologies. You can access our firm’s filed complaint here.