- Before getting in an accident, make sure you have proper insurance.
- Check to see if anyone is injured. But remember that car accidents can cause injuries that only surface later.
- Exchange information with other drivers.
- Get witnesses’ names, addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses.
- Take pictures — not just the vehicles, but anything that you feel is relevant to the accident.
- Draw a sketch of how the accident occurred.
- Only discuss the accident with the police and emergency personnel.
- Immediately contact the experienced auto accident attorneys at Wallace & Graham (704- 633-5244).
0 comments on "Auto Accident Check List"