Monday, July 2, 2018149
How To Choose A Personal Injury Lawyer
It’s pretty easy to figure out how to find a personal injury attorney, just do an internet search for personal injury attorneys in your area. However, what you get may not be what you need – or the best for your case. Knowing how to choose a personal injury lawyer who is experienced and has a proven track record of getting top dollar settlements should be your goal. That takes a bit more than a simple google search.
Benefits of hiring a personal injury lawyer
Some benefits of hiring a personal injury lawyer instead of handling the case yourself include:
- They know how the system works and can use that knowledge to their advantage
- They know the law and how to apply it to your case for the best results possible
- They have experience working with insurance companies and won’t let them get away with giving you a lowball offer
- They know how to settle cases and know what your case is really worth
- They are your best chance at getting the best settlement possible.
- You don’t have to worry because you can put the case in the capable hands of your attorney and focus on the important things like family and your own healing
Do I need a personal injury attorney?
If you have been in a serious accident and sustained an injury or death, you will likely need a personal injury attorney. It is not wise to try to manage your case on your own. A personal injury attorney has the education and experience necessary to handle your case and ensure that you get the full compensation that you deserve.
Questions to ask a personal injury attorney
When you are looking for a personal injury attorney, make sure that you ask the right questions. Don’t hire the first lawyer you talk to – shop around a little to ensure that you are getting the best possible representation for your case.
Some questions to ask include:
- How long have you been practicing law?
- What is your fee for handling my case?
- Will I be responsible for expenses related to my case?
- How many personal injury cases have you done? What was the outcome? Did you settle or go to court?
- What information do you need from me or what do you need me to do?
- Who will be handling my case? Will it be just one person or a team?
- Who do I contact if I have a question?
- Have you handled many cases like mine?
Personal injury attorney in Salisbury NC
If you or your loved one have been injured in an accident, you need someone on your side who has the knowledge and experience to navigate the court system and make sure that your settlement is the highest possible amount. When you need an NC Personal Injury lawyer, turn to Wallace & Graham. With a proven track record of handling personal injury cases and getting optimal compensation for their clients, you can put your case in our capable hands and let us do what we do best. Contact our office and put us to work for you.